415 N Price Rd, Olivette
Iconic Spanish revival totally redone to modern standards. Many updates throughout the home. Wood flooring in most areas. Master ensuite with separate shower and jacuzzi tub. Upper hall bath renovated. Renovated Kitchen with granite counters, custom cabinets and stainless-steel appliances. Breakfast room opens to expansive family room addition, with built-in bookshelves, vaulted ceiling, opening to a large raised deck overlooking the beautiful, large yard shaded by a mature oak and conifers. Many perennial beds and flowering trees. Formal living and dining rooms with bright main floor office. 2 car garage. Additional family room in lower level. Ladue School District. LARGE YARD ROOM TO ADD ANOTHER 2 car GARAGE IN REAR with entrance off side street and change the current garage into living space if desired. Great location close to transportation, Clayton, airport, parks and other amenities!
- MLS® #19021327
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,658
- Year Built1939
- Basement TypeRec/Family Area, Walk-Out
- FeaturesDeck, Smoke Alarm/Detec
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAdditional Parking, Attached Garage, Basement/Tuck-Under, Rear/Side Entry
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionFencing, Level Lot
- WindowsFrench Door(s), Some Insulated Wndws
- Date ListedMarch 28th, 2019
- Days on Market3
- Address415 N Price Rd
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63132
- InteriorBuilt-In Bookcases, Center Hall Plan, Special Millwork, Some Window Treatmnt, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central-Electric
- BasementRec/Family Area, Walk-Out
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWoodburning Fireplce
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryOld Bonhomme Elem.
- MiddleLadue Middle
- HighLadue Horton Watkins High
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Alliance
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.