930 Campion Lane, Florissant
Magnificently Updated Three Bedroom Ranch Home Featuring Newer Architectural Shingle Roof, Brand New Carpeting, & Energy Efficient Vinyl Windows with Newer Custom Blinds Throughout! Oversize Front Porch leads to Spacious Living Room with Overhead Ceiling Fan Lighting, Large Coat Closet, & Beautiful Front Windows. Separate Dining Room adjacent to Updated Kitchen with Center Island Sink, Tons of Cabinetry & Counter Top Space, & All Appliances to Stay including Built-In Microwave, Electric Stove/Oven, Dishwasher, & Refrigerator; Plus Newer Washer & Dryer! Master Bedroom Suite with Overhead Ceiling Fan Lighting, Double Sliding Door Closet, and Half Bath. Two Additional Generous Size Bedrooms with Overhead Lighting share Updated Hallway Bathroom. Partially Finished Basement with Built-In Shelving, Bonus Sleeping Room with Closet, and Unfinished Area for Storage with Washer & Dryer to Stay! Exceptional Privacy Fenced Backyard with Large Deck with Oversize Patio. Schedule Your Showing Today!
- MLS® #19023503
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage960
- Year Built1959
- StatusActive Under Contract
- Basement TypeFull, Partially Finished, Poured Concrete, Rec/Family Area, Sleeping Area
- FeaturesBurglar Alarm-Owned, Deck, Patio
- ParkingOff Street
- Lot DescriptionFencing, Level Lot
- Windows6 Panel Door(s), Some Insulated Wndws
- ConstructionBrick Veneer Decrtv, Brk/Stn Veneer Frnt, Frame, Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedApril 4th, 2019
- Days on Market20
- Address930 Campion Lane
- AreaHazelwood West
- SubdivisionDe Smet 4
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63031
- InteriorBuilt-In Bookcases, Some Carpeting
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Partially Finished, Poured Concrete, Rec/Family Area, Sleeping Area
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryMcnair Elem.
- MiddleWest Middle
- HighHazelwood West High
- Listing OfficeMORE, REALTORS
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.