745 Bellarmine Lane, Florissant
Beautiful 3 bedroom, ranch style home in the heart of Florissant in the Hazelwood West school district. You will love the gleaming, refinished hardwood flooring and the professional tile work in the entryway, kitchen and hallway. The kitchen has granite counter tops, ceiling fan, neutral paint colors and newer vinyl side entry door leading to carport. The hall bath has beautiful new granite top vanity, subway tile shower and contemporary lighting. The spacious, fenced backyard provides ample space for entertaining and great for your pets! Additional features include new A/C in '17, new furnace in '15, keyless entry locks, attic fan, newer paint, newer baseboards with quarter round, new PVC plumbing stack, newer vinyl windows and much more. Near public transportation, five minutes from Interstate 270 and enjoy all of the Florissant amenities the city has to offer! Clear and passing Florissant occupancy inspection completed!
- MLS® #19024247
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage913
- Year Built1957
- Basement Type8 ft + pour, Full, Poured Concrete, Rec/Family Area, Unfinished
- FeaturesNear Public Trans
- ParkingAccessible Parking, Additional Parking, Covered
- Lot DescriptionChain Link Fence, Fencing, Level Lot, Streetlights, Sidewalks
- WindowsSome Tilt-In Windows
- ConstructionVinyl Siding, Brick Veneer Decrtv
- Date ListedApril 8th, 2019
- Days on Market36
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address745 Bellarmine Lane
- AreaHazelwood West
- SubdivisionDe Smet 1
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63031
- InteriorSome Wood Floors, Some Window Treatmnt
- AppliancesDisposal, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- Basement8 ft + pour, Full, Poured Concrete, Rec/Family Area, Unfinished
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryMcnair Elem.
- MiddleNorthwest Middle
- HighHazelwood West High
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Select
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.