1 Highland@ Windswept Farms, Eureka
Fischer and Frichtel proudly present low maintenance living in Windswept Farms in Eureka, a Vista Lifestyle™ Community featuring villa-style ranch, 1.5-story & 2 story plans with grounds maintenance provided with a monthly HOA fee. Built to Fischer and Frichtel's high construction standards, these homes range from 1,347- 2,113 sq ft plus lower level finish if desired. Located in Jefferson County at Hwy 109 & W, this 174 AC master-planned community is full of onsite amenities inc lakes w/fountains, a community pavilion, community gardens & an abundance of common ground. Features inc open, innovative floor plans, Whirlpool appl, dbl bowl vanities in the Mstr Bath, R-38 clng insulation, 2 car garages, carriage style garage doors, partial brick ext, elegant elev, arch shingles, encl fascia-soffits, full yard sod, prof landscape, irrig system, 50 gal hot water htr, Low E windows & more. Low maint living in a fantastic Eureka location. Visit Fischer and Frichtel in Windswept Farms today!
- MLS® #19025091
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,492
- Basement TypeConcrete,Full,Concrete,Sump Pump,Unfinished
- AmenitiesUnderground Utilities
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ConstructionBrick Veneer,Frame,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedApril 10th, 2019
- Days on Market489
- HOA Fees100
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address1 Highland@ Windswept Farms
- SubdivisionWindswept Farms
- Zip Code63025
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan,Carpets,Walk-in Closet(s)
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Electric Oven
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete,Full,Concrete,Sump Pump,Unfinished
- DistrictRockwood R-VI
- ElementaryGeggie Elem.
- MiddleLasalle Springs Middle
- HighEureka Sr. High
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Select
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.