530-tbb Roaring Fork Ct., Cottleville
This TBB beauty will feature a formal dining room, a vaulted sun room, 9' ceilings and hard wood throughout main floor, open stained spindled railling, 5-1/4 " trim, 2 panel interior doors, upper level family room loft to name just a few... Beautiful gas fireplace with stone surround in the great room, double glass doors lead you to the study. Gourmet kitchen with double oven and cooktop, white upgraded 42" cabinets, Cambria counter tops, large pantry, recessed lighting and beautiful wood floors. You'll love the large main floor laundry, HVAC w/ zoned damper, 13 SEER AC, natural gas heat , double pane and insulated vinyl windows with painted wood sills. Professionally sodded yard and landscape package. Large secluded lot almost 1/2 acres, Enclosed soffit/fascia, overhang gable ends, weatherproof exterior outlets and faucets, PestSheild Pest Control System.
- MLS® #19027757
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,006
- Year Built2019
- Basement Type8 ft + pour, Full, Poured Concrete, Sump Pit/Pump, Unfinished
- FeaturesBuilders Warranty, Smoke Alarm/Detec
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAttached Garage
- # of Garages3
- Lot DescriptionSidewalks, Streetlights
- WindowsPanel Door(s), Some Insulated Wndws, Some Tilt-In Windows
- Date ListedApril 19th, 2019
- Days on Market91
- HOA Fees350
- HOA Fees Freq.Yearly
- Address530-tbb Roaring Fork Ct.
- AreaFrancis Howell Cntrl
- SubdivisionAspen Meadows
- CountySt Charles
- Zip Code63376
- Interior9' Ceilings, Open Floor Plan, Some Carpeting, Walk-In Closets, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- Basement8 ft + pour, Full, Poured Concrete, Sump Pit/Pump, Unfinished
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFull Masonry, Gas
- Stories2 Story
- DistrictFrancis Howell R-III
- ElementaryWarren Elem.
- MiddleSaeger Middle
- HighFrancis Howell Central High
- Listing OfficeEXP Realty, LLC
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.