8 Sumac Lane, Ladue
Designed by Warren Jones is this cool, Asian-inspired home. Sumac Lane is a special lane with other important Mid-century homes- some designed by Bernoudy. As you walk into this house you will be enchanted by the Chinese screen in the foyer, shoji screens in the windows, kabuki bench in the living room, sliding room separators & bar with built-in cabinet. There is a casual living area with a slate floor that looks over the 2-story windows to the private backyard. This home is an atrium ranch with a beautiful staircase descending into the lower level. The lower level has a high ceiling height and is begging to be finished with another bedroom and recreation room that walks-out to the yard. Dining room with original Feldman lotus pendant lighting. Expansive kitchen footprint with breakfast room & laundry. Main floor master bedroom suite with a sitting area, balcony to the outside, walk-in closet & 2 more large closets. 2-car attached carport.
- MLS® #19027966
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2,555
- Year Built1963
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL, Full, Partially Finished, Rec/Family Area, Walk-Out
- ParkingCovered, Rear/Side Entry
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods, Level Lot, Wooded
- WindowsSome Insulated Wndws
- ConstructionBrick Veneer Predom
- Date ListedApril 22nd, 2019
- Days on Market204
- HOA Fees250
- HOA Fees Freq.Yearly
- Address8 Sumac Lane
- SubdivisionCamus Sub Add
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63124
- InteriorHistoric/Period Mlwk, Open Floor Plan, Some Carpeting, Walk-In Closets, Wetbar
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL, Full, Partially Finished, Rec/Family Area, Walk-Out
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryReed Elem.
- MiddleLadue Middle
- HighLadue Horton Watkins High
- Listing OfficeDielmann Sotheby's Intl Realty
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.