7615 Antioch, Gerald
Made of marble from Batesville, Arkansas this home is custom and every detail is exceptionally well done. The home overlooks stocked lake as well as pastures & stunning views. The 150 acres of land is approximately 80 acres wooded with some marketable timber and the rest in row crops and hay fields. Opossum Creek meanders through the property, along with several springs. Multiple outbuildings including 5 bay workshop (one with car lift & loading dock), several pole barns, large hay barn, concrete bbq patio/outdoor kitchen with storage under, chicken coop/dog pen, greenhouse with raised beds, gazebo, deer stand. The home has a geothermal system, Generac whole house backup system, heatilator wood burning fireplace making it very efficient, accessible features including stair chairlift, wide doors & some bathroom upgrades. Other home features to note, hot tub room, large master suite, walk-in closets & full walkout finished basement. Less than hour from St Louis to your country paradise!
- MLS® #19031884
- Square Footage4,000
- Year Built1990
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL,Full,Rec/Family Area,Walk-Out Access
- GaragesAdditional Parking,Attached Garage,Basement/Tuck-Under,Detached,Garage Door Opener,Rear/Side Entry,Workshop in Garage
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods,Creek,Fencing,Pond/Lake,Spring(s),Suitable for Horses,Water View
- Date ListedMay 2nd, 2019
- Days on Market332
- Address7615 Antioch
- Zip Code63037
- HeatingDual,Forced Air,Humidifier,Other
- CoolingElectric,Heat Pump,Other
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL,Full,Rec/Family Area,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces2
- DistrictGasconade Co. R-II
- ElementaryGerald Elem.
- MiddleOwensville Middle
- HighOwensville High
- Listing OfficeLiving The Dream Inc.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.