402 E Adams St, Jackson
Restored historic 1893 German Vernacular Brick Home completely restored with 1850 sq ft finished. The entire home inside and out has been carefully researched and creatively modernized with historical character. The brick home was built in 1893 by a civil war veteran. Brick interior walls all 8 inch thick and there are 10 ft ceilings. Vintage light fixtures, original Missouri heart pine refinished wood floors, double doors entering into the master bedroom, original restored claw foot tub in master bath. The kitchen features granite counter-tops, stainless steel appliances & decorative English tiles made in England in 1890. Original doors on the front porch-one with mail slot, still in use today. The half round gutters fastened to the roof are museum quality. All new electric, plumbing and central heat and air. All of the restoration does not take away the modern convenience and life style that we accept today, come see for yourself. Seller will consider home warranty.
- MLS® #19031943
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,178
- Year Built1893
- StyleBungalow / Cottage
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL, Full, Poured Concrete, Rec/Family Area, Walk-Out, Sump Pit/Pump
- FeaturesCovered Porch, Smoke Alarm/Detec, Satellite Dish
- ParkingOff Street, Accessible Parking, Accessible Route to Entry
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Streetlights, Wood Fence
- WindowsSome Insulated Wndws, Some Storm Doors, Panel Door(s), Pocket Door(s), Some Wood Windows
- ConstructionBrick/Stone Msn Pred
- Date ListedMay 2nd, 2019
- Days on Market107
- Address402 E Adams St
- AreaSoutheast Missouri
- CountyCape Girardeau
- Zip Code63755
- InteriorSome Window Treatmnt, Walk-In Closets, Some Wood Floors, Historic/Period Mlwk, 10 foot ceilings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Stainless Steel Appliances, Gas Cooktop, Range/Oven-Gas
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL, Full, Poured Concrete, Rec/Family Area, Walk-Out, Sump Pit/Pump
- Stories1.5 Story
- DistrictJackson R-II
- ElementaryEast Elem.
- MiddleJackson Russell Hawkins Jr High
- HighJackson Sr. High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Abernathy Real
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.