2554 Coppergate Square Dr, Oakville
Stately brick, two story, 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath townhouse in Oakville. Large living room with wood buring fireplace, elegant mantel and beautiful new engineered wood floor. Large light filled dining room with same new flooring. Kitchen features ceramic tile floor, microwave, dishwasher, pantry and plentry of cabinets and counterspace. Convenient in unit laundry. Upstairs is the gigantic master bedroom and master bath with ample walk in closet. The nice sized second bedroom has a full private bath. Storage is located under the stairs going to the second floor and in the attic space accessible through the master bedroom walk in closet. Patio backs to common green space. Large, newer air conditioning unit and 1 covered assigned parking space. Great Oakville location, within walking distance to Schnucks grocery store, shopping and restaurants.
- MLS® #19032276
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,416
- Year Built1985
- Basement TypeNone
- AmenitiesPrivate Laundry Hkup
- ParkingAccessible Parking, Additional Parking, Covered, Assigned/1 Space, Guest Parking
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Comm. Grnd
- Windows6 Panel Door(s), Some Tilt-In Windows
- ConstructionBrick/Stone Msn Pred
- Date ListedMay 15th, 2019
- Days on Market2
- HOA Fees236
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address2554 Coppergate Square Dr
- SubdivisionCoppergate Square Condo Amd
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63129
- InteriorSome Carpeting, Some Window Treatmnt, Walk-In Closets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric, Washer
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWoodburning Fireplce
- Stories2 Story
- DistrictMehlville R-IX
- ElementaryOakville Elem.
- MiddleBernard Middle
- HighOakville Sr. High
- Listing OfficePlatinum Realty of St. Louis
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.