2234 Whitney Pointe, Chesterfield
Spectacular 1.5 story with over 7200 sq. ft. of living space. Expanded & enhanced by the sellers, featuring a main AND upper floor master suite, 5 bedrooms upstairs plus an a rec/play room. Two story marble entry highlighted by the dramatic sweeping staircase. Exquisite wood paneled study with coffered ceilings & built ins; magnificent great room with palladian windows looking out to the wooded back yard, wet bar, & French doors to the deck. Eat-in kitchen with custom cabinetry, granite counter tops, center island & open to the family room & deck. Main floor AND upstairs laundry rooms, mud room, walk-out finished lower lever with wet bar, fireplace, huge rec room, gym, plus two bonus rooms. Over-sized 4 car heated garage, circle drive, and over an acre of beautifully landscaped grounds. Gorgeous transom windows, detailed wood work, and amazing molding throughout. This home is spacious, open, and light filled. Run, don't walk!
- MLS® #19033115
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage6,064
- Year Built1989
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL, Fireplace in LL, Full, Partially Finished, Rec/Family Area, Sleeping Area, Walk-Out
- AmenitiesSecurity Lighting
- FeaturesDeck, High Spd Connection, Patio, Covered Porch, Burglar Alarm-Owned, Smoke Alarm/Detec, In-Ground Sprklr Sys
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAccessible Parking, Additional Parking, Circle Drive, Garage Door Opener, Oversize, Rear/Side Entry, Workshp/Storage Area
- # of Garages4
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods, Cul-De-Sac
- Windows6 Panel Door(s), Bay/Bow Window, French Door(s), Some Insulated Wndws, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows
- ConstructionBrick/Stone Msn Pred
- Date ListedMay 5th, 2019
- Days on Market106
- HOA Fees1500
- HOA Fees Freq.Yearly
- Address2234 Whitney Pointe
- SubdivisionDunhill Farm
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63005
- InteriorBuilt-In Bookcases, Coffered Ceilings, Open Floor Plan, Special Millwork, 10 foot ceilings, Walk-In Closets, Wetbar, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Downdraft/Cooktop, Microwave, Refrigerator
- HeatingDual System, Forced Air, Zoned
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central-Electric, Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL, Fireplace in LL, Full, Partially Finished, Rec/Family Area, Sleeping Area, Walk-Out
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas, Full Masonry, Gas Starter Fireplc.
- Stories1.5 Story
- DistrictRockwood R-VI
- ElementaryKehrs Mill Elem.
- MiddleCrestview Middle
- HighMarquette Sr. High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Premier Group
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.