310 Elm St, Washington
This gem is sitting in the middle of historic downtown Washington's central business district and is available for unlimited possibilities. Offering 2 parcels with the sale; the 5700+ sq foot building & the 100x100 sqft parking lot on the southeast corner, and located just a few blocks south of the popular tourist and visitor destinations along the historic Missouri Riverfront, this could be the next big thing to come to town. Possibilities include events center, B&B, upscale hotel, offices, wellness center, multi-use for business and residential or maybe bring it back to the original single family magnificence! There is an oversized brick garage, beautifully landscaped yard and other architectural features that will be sure to impress. Originally the John G. Droege house, this site is filled with history and ready for a new chapter.
- MLS® #19034389
- Square Footage5,766
- Square FootageAppraisal
- Year Built1880
- TypeCommercial & Indr.
- Sub-TypeCommercial Land, Hotel Land, Multi-Family Land, Office Land, Retail
- UtilitiesElectric, Gas, Sewer, Telephone, Water
- Features2+ Lavatories, Exterior Lighting, Freight Elevator, Outside Storage, Wheelchair Access
- Parking Spaces36
- ParkingEnclosed, Other, Paved Asphalt, Parking Lot
- Lot Description120x140 100x100
- RoofArchitecural Shingle, Flat
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Gold First
- Address310 Elm St
- AreaWashington School
- Zip Code63090
- InteriorDrywall, Plaster
- HeatingForced Air, Hot Water/Steam
- # of Stories2
- Date ListedMay 21st, 2019
- Days on Market93
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.