3222 Roger Williams Unit A, Bridgeton
Enjoy senior living in this 2 bedroom condo. Located on the second floor with a private entrance, this unit faces the community park-like area of grass, trees and deer roaming through. Your new home has gorgeous wood laminate flooring throughout with vinyl floor in the bath. The living room is L shaped to include the dining room space. One of the largest floor plans in the complex, this home enjoys a separate hallway to the bedrooms with extra closets along the hall. The bathroom is spacious and includes its own closet. A utility closet in the kitchen houses the stackable washer/dryer unit and all appliances stay. Some TLC is needed but the newer flooring is already in place. The kitchen appliances are 8-10 years old. Note that Bridgecrest Estates I is a 55 and older community and no dogs are allowed. Bridgeton has a community center and programs for their senior members including a van for transportation in Bridgeton, a lunch program at the community center and more.
- MLS® #19034475
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,006
- Year Built1965
- Basement TypeSlab
- AmenitiesHigh Speed Conn., Private Laundry Hkup
- FeaturesCovered Deck, Private Laundry, Streetlights
- ParkingGuest Parking, Street Only
- Lot DescriptionStreetlights
- WindowsSliding Glass Doors, Some Insulated Wndws, Some Storm Doors, Some Tilt-In Windows
- ConstructionBrick Veneer Predom
- Date ListedMay 12th, 2019
- Days on Market9
- HOA Fees173
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address3222 Roger Williams Unit A
- SubdivisionBridgecrest Estates 1 Condo
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63044
- InteriorSpecial Millwork, Some Window Treatmnt
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Stories2 Story
- DistrictPattonville R-III
- ElementaryBridgeway Elem.
- MiddleHolman Middle
- HighPattonville Sr. High
- Listing OfficeShow-Me Realty Associates
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.