7306 Cornell Ave, University City
Stately 4 bedroom, 2 full bath, 2 half bath home in wonderful University Park neighborhood. One is immediately impressed by the amazing curb appeal with professionally landscaped yard, slate roof, stone detailing and bay windows. Inside you are greeted with rich architectural details and modern amenities. Gorgeous eat-in kitchen with all the "must haves." Large master suite with large closet and updated bath. Spacious room sizes throughout and lower level recreation room offers endless possibilities. Enjoy relaxing in rear yard - truly lovely. Top it off with a 2 car garage and you have a phenomenal find!
- MLS® #19034837
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage2,262
- Year Built1939
- Basement TypePartially Finished, Rec/Family Area, Fireplace in LL
- FeaturesNear Public Trans, Patio-Covered, Smoke Alarm/Detec, Tile/Slate Roof
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionFencing, Level Lot, Sidewalks, Streetlights
- Windows6 Panel Door(s), Bay/Bow Window, French Door(s)
- ConstructionBrick/Stone Msn Pred
- Date ListedMay 13th, 2019
- Days on Market8
- HOA Fees303
- HOA Fees Freq.Yearly
- Address7306 Cornell Ave
- AreaUniversity City
- SubdivisionUniversity Park
- CityUniversity City
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63130
- InteriorBuilt-In Bookcases, Center Hall Plan, Historic/Period Mlwk, Special Millwork, Walk-In Closets, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven-Gas
- HeatingForced Air, Humidifier
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPartially Finished, Rec/Family Area, Fireplace in LL
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas, Woodburning Fireplce
- Stories2 Story
- DistrictUniversity City
- ElementaryJackson Park Elem.
- MiddleBrittany Woods
- HighUniversity City Sr. High
- Listing OfficeJanet McAfee Inc.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.