4618 Oakwood Dr, Hillsboro
Nice ranch style home located in the Heart of Hillsboro, close to schools. 2 bedroom, open floor plan, galley kitchen, 1 full bath. 1 car garage. Full basement. This is a Fannie Mae HomePath property•HomePath® is proud to launch our HomePath Ready Buyer program, a comprehensive online homebuyer education course. First Time Homebuyers who complete this education course prior to their initial offer may request up to 3% closing cost assistance toward the purchase of a HomePath property and reimbursement of the HomePath Ready Buyer training cost.
- MLS® #19035259
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage912
- Year Built1953
- Basement TypeFull, Poured Concrete, Walk-Up
- FeaturesDeck, Covered Porch
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- Lot DescriptionFencing, Suitable for Horses
- Windows6 Panel Door(s)
- ConstructionVinyl Siding, Frame
- Date ListedMay 13th, 2019
- Days on Market95
- Address4618 Oakwood Dr
- SubdivisionOakwood Terrace 01
- Zip Code63050
- InteriorOpen Floor Plan, Some Carpeting
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Poured Concrete, Walk-Up
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictHillsboro R-III
- ElementaryHillsboro Elem.
- MiddleHillsboro Jr. High
- HighHillsboro High
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Best Choice St. Louis
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.