2112 Long Glen Lane Unit 9a, Arnold
TWO YEAR YOUNG VILLA FOR A SWEET DEAL! Nestled at the corner of a cul de sac is a one and a half story Villa with a partially finished basement. So much has been added to this home to make it luxurious for you! Bay windows, double doors, under cabinet kitchen lighting. LUXURIOUS! Walk into your entry foyer and to the right is your formal dining room. Enjoy your kitchen with granite counter tops, and a breakfast bar. All bedrooms are large and have walk in closets. Enjoy your huge living room and great room downstairs when company come to visit. Beautiful hard wood floors. This home has handicap accessible features throughout. A few to mention are no step entry, a walk in shower, and wheelchair accessible sink. Imagine yourself relaxing at the end of the day on your private enclosed back porch in a peaceful setting, and a ceiling fan to cool you off during the summer.This is the life! Come by and see if it can be yours today!
- MLS® #19035721
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,178
- Year Built2017
- Basement Type8 ft + pour, Bathroom in LL, Full, Partially Finished, Poured Concrete, Rec/Family Area, Sleeping Area, Sump Pit/Pump
- AmenitiesPrivate Laundry Hkup, Underground Util, Extra Storage, Handicap Equipped, High Speed Conn.
- FeaturesPatio, Covered Porch, Private Laundry, Smoke Alarm/Detec, Screened Porch, Wheelchair Accessible Entry
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Accessible Parking, Accessible Route to Entry
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Cul-De-Sac, Level Lot, Sidewalks, Streetlights, Backs to Comm. Grnd
- WindowsBay/Bow Window, French Door(s), Panel Door(s), Pocket Door(s), Some Insulated Wndws, Some Tilt-In Windows, 36" Minimum Entry Door
- ConstructionBrick Veneer Predom, Brick/Stone Msn Pred, Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedMay 14th, 2019
- Days on Market10
- HOA Fees145
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address2112 Long Glen Lane Unit 9a
- AreaFox C-6
- SubdivisionRichardson Glen 2
- Zip Code63010
- InteriorOpen Floor Plan, Some Carpeting, Special Millwork, Some Window Treatmnt, Walk-In Closets, Wetbar, Some Wood Floors, 42" Hallways
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Downdraft/Cooktop, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Has BasementYes
- Basement8 ft + pour, Bathroom in LL, Full, Partially Finished, Poured Concrete, Rec/Family Area, Sleeping Area, Sump Pit/Pump
- Stories1.5 Story
- DistrictFox C-6
- ElementaryRichard Simpson Elem.
- MiddleSeckman Middle
- HighSeckman Sr. High
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Best Choice
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.