228 Gay Ave, Clayton
Back on the market! Sellers were in the process of renovating & refreshing the home when they found out they were moving. The home is now ready for someone to take the new neutral palette & make it their own. The Homer award-winning home/architectural detail throughout, has what today’s buyers are looking for: open floor plan, elevator to all floors, wood flooring, finished walk-out lower level,. Entry hall with sweeping staircase. Living Room with fireplace, spacious dining room, Family Room open to Kitchen w/top-of-the-line appliances, granite counters, custom cabinets, Breakfast Room. Second level: Master bedroom suite with walk-in closet & spa-like bath. Bedroom 2 Suite, two home offices that could be converted to third bedroom, cozy Sitting Room with fridge, microwave, built-in bookshelves. Finished lower level: charming playroom could be converted to a Bedroom, Full Bath, Laundry, Storage, Recreation Room that walks out to professionally landscaped, manageable yard. Take a look!
- MLS® #19036170
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,854
- Year Built2001
- StatusActive Under Contract
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL, Partially Finished, Rec/Family Area, Walk-Out
- AmenitiesElevator in Residence
- FeaturesDeck, Patio, Burglar Alarm-Owned, Smoke Alarm/Detec, In-Ground Sprklr Sys
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Oversize, Basement/Tuck-Under
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot
- Windows6 Panel Door(s), Bay/Bow Window, French Door(s), Pocket Door(s), Some Insulated Wndws, Some Stained Glass
- ConstructionBrick Veneer Predom
- Date ListedMay 15th, 2019
- Days on Market10
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address228 Gay Ave
- SubdivisionClayton Gardens 4
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63105
- InteriorBuilt-In Bookcases, Center Hall Plan, Coffered Ceilings, Some Carpeting, Special Millwork, Walk-In Closets, Wetbar, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air, Zoned, Heat Pump
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central-Electric, Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL, Partially Finished, Rec/Family Area, Walk-Out
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas, Full Masonry
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMeramec Elem.
- MiddleWydown Middle
- HighClayton High
- Listing OfficeGladys Manion, Inc.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.