139 Gay Avenue, Clayton
Motivated Seller! Enjoy the high vaulted ceilings and abundant natural light of this two Bedroom, two full bath condominium, wonderfully located near downtown Clayton and I-170, in a quiet six-unit building surrounded by high-end properties. The nearly 1,700 square foot floor plan offers an office/den/possible third bedroom off its entry, a delightful screened sitting porch, and a large open Living Room and Dining Room with a vent-less bio fuel fireplace flanked traditional built-in bookcases. You will find hardwood flooring throughout much of the unit, a large skylight brightening the long hallway, great attic space for storage and the ease of two parking spaces. The Master Suite includes a large Master bath with separate bath / shower and a deep walk-in closet. Life is carefree when there is easy walk-ability to groceries, coffee bars, restaurants, the Center of Clayton and retail shops. Make this comfortable Clayton condo your private getaway!
- MLS® #19036295
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,600
- Year Built1977
- StyleGarden Apartment
- StatusActive Under Contract
- Basement TypeNone
- AmenitiesHigh Speed Conn., Partial Fence, Private Laundry Hkup
- FeaturesScreened Porch
- ParkingAccessible Parking, Assigned/2 Spaces, Covered, Off Street
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot, Partial Fencing, Sidewalks
- WindowsFrench Door(s), Skylight(s)
- ConstructionBrick/Stone Msn Pred
- Date ListedSeptember 3rd, 2019
- Days on Market172
- HOA Fees415
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address139 Gay Avenue
- SubdivisionGayton House
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63105
- InteriorBuilt-In Bookcases, Open Floor Plan, Some Carpeting, Some Window Treatmnt, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closets, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range/Oven-Electric, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral-Electric, Ceiling Fan
- # of Fireplaces1
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryMeramec Elem.
- MiddleWydown Middle
- HighClayton High
- Listing OfficeJanet McAfee Inc.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.