407 South Laclede Station, Webster Groves
OPEN HOUSE SUNDAY 5/19 2pm-4pm. Beautiful 2 bdrm, 2 bath home in sought after Webster Groves School District. This home is a must see with New Windows, Newer Furnace and AC, newer electric service, newer roof, 2 Completely updated bathrooms, Stunning updated Kitchen with granite countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances to include a stainless steel refrigerator. Large Living Room with hardwood flooring and 2 beveled leaded glass windows, both bedrooms have beautiful hardwood floors. Lower Level is finished with an updated full Bathroom, Office area and Spacious Recreational Area for entertaining. Plenty of off street parking and a oversized 1 car garage. Close to shopping, Hwy 44 and just 2 blocks from Blackburn Park. A must see for the first time homebuyer or the empty nesters. MOVE IN READY !!!
- MLS® #19036379
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage840
- Year Built1950
- Basement Type8 ft + pour, Full, Partially Finished, Rec/Family Area
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAdditional Parking, Detached, Off Street, Oversize
- # of Garages1
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot, Streetlights
- WindowsSome Tilt-In Windows
- ConstructionBrick/Stone Msn Pred
- Date ListedMay 16th, 2019
- Days on Market4
- Address407 South Laclede Station
- AreaWebster Groves
- SubdivisionWoodland View
- CityWebster Groves
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63119
- InteriorOpen Floor Plan, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Has BasementYes
- Basement8 ft + pour, Full, Partially Finished, Rec/Family Area
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictWebster Groves
- ElementaryEdgar Road Elem.
- MiddleHixson Middle
- HighWebster Groves High
- Listing OfficeHemrick Realty, L.L.C.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.