5165 Lindell Blvd, St Louis
St. Louis Magazine's "Most Beautiful Home in Saint Louis", 2019. A Mariner & LaBeaume design, repositioned into the Modern Age. With a functional age of 5 years old, every detail has been touched. Run the entire house from an iPhone via Savant mobile app. NEW: Roof/gutters/downspouts ($300,000+), Energy/sound efficient windows ($300,000), landscaping, interior/exterior lighting, all wiring/electrical/plumbing& tuckpointing. Security systems. Surround sound, throughout. Master suite w/spa-inspired bath. Sub/Zero/Wolf Chef’s kitchen. Motorized gate on drive. Flooring, all redone or new. Perfect Millwork/plasterwork restoration. All fireplaces work (gas or electric). 3rd level entirely for fun: theater, massage room, loggia, 2nd kitchen, terraces, and hot tub. Extravagant, private grounds, saltwater pool, patios and outdoor fireplace. Carriage House. Oversized heated/air conditioned garage. Across from Forest Park. Walk to restaurants, shops, and medical centers. Just a really cool pad!
- MLS® #19036760
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage11,000
- Year Built1908
- Basement TypeWalk-Out, Full, Stone/Rock, Unfinished
- AmenitiesHot Tub, Private Inground Pool, Sauna
- FeaturesCovered Porch, Burglar Alarm-Owned, Deck, In-Ground Sprklr Sys, Patio, Porch-Glass Enclosed, Near Public Trans
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Off Street, Oversize, Carriage House w/Apt, Detached, Workshp/Storage Area
- # of Garages2
- Community Pool & Private PoolYes
- Lot DescriptionFencing, Level Lot, Park Adjacent, Park View, Sidewalks, Streetlights, Wood Fence
- Windows6 Panel Door(s), Bay/Bow Window, Panel Door(s), Some Wood Windows
- ConstructionBrick/Stone Msn Pred
- Date ListedMay 19th, 2019
- Days on Market119
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address5165 Lindell Blvd
- AreaCentral West
- SubdivisionForest Park Add
- CitySt Louis
- CountySt Louis City
- Zip Code63108
- InteriorSome Carpeting, Some Window Treatmnt, Built-In Bookcases, Historic/Period Mlwk, Special Millwork, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Microwave, Stainless Steel Appliances, Wine Cooler
- HeatingForced Air, Dual System, Radiator(s)
- Has BasementYes
- BasementWalk-Out, Full, Stone/Rock, Unfinished
- # of Fireplaces9
- FireplacesElectric, Gas, Woodburning Fireplce
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictSt. Louis City
- ElementaryHamilton Elem. Community Ed.
- MiddleLangston Middle
- HighSumner High
- Listing OfficeJanet McAfee Inc.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.