107 N Spruce St, Conway
This CHARMING 4 bedroom 2 bath home with approximately 1800 sq ft of total living area and the beauty of a home built in the 1900's is a MUST SEE! Walk onto the front porch, open the door and feel like you are stepping back into time. Home offers hardwood flooring in most of the rooms, wood trim, doors and built ins with lots of storage! The kitchen has a double oven and a pantry. The downstairs bedroom has access onto the large screened-in deck with another access off the kitchen. Upstairs has 2 bedrooms plus the Master bedroom with a master bath The large backyard is partially fenced and has a few mature black walnut trees. This home is also heated by 2 propane heaters in case there is a power outage. Basement offers a lot of storage and this is where you will find the water heater, water softener, washer/dryer hookup and access to the backyard! Call for your viewing of this home!
- MLS® #19036878
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage988
- Year Built1900
- Basement TypeUnfinished, Walk-Out
- FeaturesCovered Porch, Deck-Screened
- ParkingOff Street
- Lot DescriptionPartial Fencing, Chain Link Fence
- WindowsSome Insulated Wndws, Some Tilt-In Windows
- Date ListedMay 17th, 2019
- Days on Market186
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address107 N Spruce St
- AreaConway City Limits
- SubdivisionORIG CONWAY
- Zip Code65632
- InteriorSome Carpeting, Some Wood Floors, Coffered Ceilings
- AppliancesElectric Cooktop, Refrigerator, Double Oven, Water Softener
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCeiling Fan, 2 Window/Wall, Heat Pump
- Has BasementYes
- BasementUnfinished, Walk-Out
- Stories2 Story
- DistrictLaclede Co. R-I
- ElementaryEzard Elem.
- MiddleConway Jr. High
- HighConway High
- Listing OfficeReal Living A Helper R.E.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.