6 Monarch Trace Unit 308, Chesterfield
This luxury condo, former display, located on the 3rd floor. 6 Monarch Trace features secure entry, sitting area that leads to elevator access. As you enter this stunning end unit, the entry foyer, leads to a spacious living room with vaulted ceilings, ceiling fans, stunning views. Arched ceilings & columns lead to a custom kitchen with center island, all stainless appliances, laminate wood flooring, breakfast room, desk area, private balcony perfect for cool evening nights. Large master bedroom suite, with full bath, and walk in closets. Open floor plan, main floor laundry room. Great location, walking distance to Chesterfield mall, aquatic center and amphitheater plus St. Louis county library and the YMCA.
- MLS® #19038039
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,186
- Year Built2005
- Basement TypeNone
- AmenitiesElevator, High Speed Conn., Intercom, Private Laundry Hkup, Underground Util
- FeaturesDeck, Lobby, Private Laundry, Near Public Trans, Smoke Alarm/Detec, Wheelchair Accessible Entry
- ParkingAssigned/1 Space, Covered, Guest Parking
- Lot DescriptionPark Adjacent, Sidewalks
- WindowsSome Insulated Wndws, 6 Panel Door(s), Some Tilt-In Windows
- ConstructionBrick/Stone Msn Pred, Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedMay 30th, 2019
- Days on Market115
- HOA Fees305
- Address6 Monarch Trace Unit 308
- SubdivisionMonarch Trace Condo Two
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63017
- InteriorOpen Floor Plan, Some Carpeting, Some Window Treatmnt, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closets
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictRockwood R-VI
- ElementaryWild Horse Elem.
- MiddleCrestview Middle
- HighMarquette Sr. High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Southwest
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.