5336 Hackmann 7ac Rd, Augusta
Historical Brick 1.5 story home in the heart of the City of Augusta on 7+- acres with active active grape vines over looking the scenic Missouri river bottoms. Modern galley style kitchen with a roomy dining area that opens to a spacious bright old world sun-room. The living room features a classic wood-burning fireplace, and period wood trim. A large entry foyer, Privacy bedroom w/ private bathroom,main floor laundry, and guest bath complete the main floor. The second floor boasts a comfortable master bath suite with an additional guest bedroom and full hall bath.The lower level contains a finished full bath, utility area with water supply for the vineyards and a sub cellar. The 7 acres contain producing grape vines with a current and active lease for their use.
- MLS® #19038581
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1880
- TypeAcreage & Farms
- Sub-TypeAcreage Rural, Mini-Farm
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL, Full, Sump Pit/Pump, Unfinished
- UtilitiesElectric, Water, Sewer
- FeaturesDeck, Covered Porch
- ParkingAccessible Parking
- Lot DescriptionCrop, Gently Rolling
- ConstructionBrick/Stone Msn Pred
- Date ListedMay 25th, 2019
- Days on Market87
- Address5336 Hackmann 7ac Rd
- AreaWashington School
- CountySt Charles
- Zip Code63332
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingAttic Fan, Ceiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL, Full, Sump Pit/Pump, Unfinished
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesLiving Room
- ElementaryAugusta Elem.
- MiddleWashington Middle
- HighWashington High
- Listing OfficeTom Shaw, REALTORS
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.