1864 Gamel Cemetery, Festus
One owner home (main level), I always love listing a one owner home, you can tell the minute you walk in the door. Many cosmetic finishes may be original but they look brand new! This beauty is a gem! It includes the detached 30x32 building in the rear and large beautiful landscaped yard! Nice family room or dining area with a fireplace wall heater. The kitchen has original cabinets but high quality (what appears to be a pecan wood). The tops were updated several years ago with a neutral Corian hard surface. The basement is a walk out and includes a full bath and another kitchen. (The family lived here prior to building on foundation). The major updates are completed, roof, siding, windows, hot water heater, furnace. This home includes a 1 year warranty too!
- MLS® #19038745
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,768
- Year Built1969
- Basement TypeFull, Partially Finished, Walk-Out
- AmenitiesWorkshop/Hobby Area
- FeaturesDeck, Patio
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingAccessible Parking, Additional Parking, Accessible Route to Entry, Basement/Tuck-Under, Detached, Workshp/Storage Area
- # of Garages5
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Level Lot, Streetlights
- WindowsSome Insulated Wndws, Some Tilt-In Windows, Bay/Bow Window
- ConstructionFrame, Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedMay 27th, 2019
- Days on Market50
- Address1864 Gamel Cemetery
- SubdivisionNorth Hills
- Zip Code63028
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air 90+
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Partially Finished, Walk-Out
- # of Fireplaces1
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictFestus R-VI
- ElementaryFestus Elem.
- MiddleFestus Middle
- HighFestus Sr. High
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Best Choice St. Louis
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.