7728 Country Club, Clayton
OPEN HOUSE SUN. 8/11 12 TO 2PM. Clayton's best kept secret! Quiet, tree-lined enclave just steps from all downtown Clayton has to offer. Historically known as the original St. Louis Country Club grounds, make this nostalgic Greek Revival/Art Deco gem yours. Transformed top to bottom, complete gut renovation, from all new systems to high line sophisticated designer upgrades. Classic yet modern, chic touches throughout. A cook's kitchen delights with its 8' soapstone island, glossy white porcelain herringbone walls, counter to ceiling custom brass open shelving, Thermador six burner gas stove, porcelain sink, wine coolers. All new baths with shiny penny tile befitting the decor. Large front (25'X8') & back (30'X18') terraces with Clayton skyline views. Sprinkler sys, 2-car attached garage & so much more. This is a turnkey home that will wow the discriminating buyer. Great condo alternative. FOR ADDITIONAL FEATURES SEE UPLOADED FEATURE SHEET PICTURES.
- MLS® #19039190
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,320
- Year Built1927
- StatusActive Under Contract
- Basement Type8 ft + pour, Partial, Poured Concrete, Roughed-In Bath, Unfinished, Walk-Up
- FeaturesCovered Porch, In-Ground Sprklr Sys, Patio, Smoke Alarm/Detec
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Accessible Parking, Additional Parking, Alley Access, Circle Drive, Garage Door Opener, Rear/Side Entry
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Sidewalks, Streetlights
- WindowsFrench Door(s), Lever Style Door Handles, Pocket Door(s), 6 Panel Door(s), Some Stained Glass, Some Storm Windows, Some Wood Windows
- ConstructionBrick/Stone Msn Pred
- Date ListedJune 4th, 2019
- Days on Market73
- Address7728 Country Club
- SubdivisionCountry Club Court
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63105
- Interior9' Ceilings, Historic/Period Mlwk, Special Millwork, Some Window Treatmnt, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Disposal, Front Controls on Range/Cooktop, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Wine Cooler
- CoolingCentral-Electric, Ceiling Fan, Dual System, Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- Basement8 ft + pour, Partial, Poured Concrete, Roughed-In Bath, Unfinished, Walk-Up
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFull Masonry, Gas
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryMeramec Elem.
- MiddleWydown Middle
- HighClayton High
- Listing OfficeHigginbotham Bros., Inc.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.