568 Old Poplar, Jackson
Ranch Style Home with Open Living Areas, Split Bedroom Floor Plan, and Finished Walkout Lower Level. 4 Bedroom (3 up, 1 below), 3 Baths, Main and Lower Level Family Rooms. Kitchen Features Custom Cabinetry, Granite Counters, and Stainless Appliances. Wonderful, Tree Lined Backyard which backs up to Old McKendree Church property. Low Traffic Street, Spectrum Internet, City of Jackson utilities. Conveniently located between Cape Girardeau and Jackson.
- MLS® #19039748
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,517
- Year Built2019
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL, Full, Partially Finished, Rec/Family Area, Sleeping Area, Walk-Out
- FeaturesBuilders Warranty, Deck, High Spd Connection, Patio, Smoke Alarm/Detec
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAccessible Parking, Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods, Wooded
- ConstructionBrk/Stn Veneer Frnt, Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedMay 29th, 2019
- Days on Market21
- Address568 Old Poplar
- SubdivisionMcKendree Crossing
- CountyCape Girardeau
- Zip Code63755
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric, Stainless Steel Appliances
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL, Full, Partially Finished, Rec/Family Area, Sleeping Area, Walk-Out
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictJackson R-II
- ElementaryEast Elem.
- MiddleJackson Russell Hawkins Jr High
- HighJackson Sr. High
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives of Cape Co
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.