3829 Alta Dr, De Soto
Welcome to Lake Living! Gated Community! It doesn't get much better than this. This beautiful 4bd 2 bth home is just what you have been waiting for. Entertaining not a problem with this open concept kitchen /dinning combo, large island for family and guest to gather around! Spacious main floor laundry/mud room is very handy right off the kitchen, and has a door to the back yard. Formal living room with custom built in media / shelving adds a great touch, not to mention the custom barn doors. The additional family room is a great extension of the open concept kitchen dinning room. Great for all of those family get togethers. This beautiful home has a divided floor plan. Adults enjoy the Master bedroom and bath at one end of the house, while the other bedrooms and bath have privacy all their own. Breath taking view of the lake. Swimming, skiing, fishing all within walking distance. Entertainment for the whole family. Sellers are offering a Home Warranty!
- MLS® #19040712
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,027
- Year Built2017
- Basement TypeSpace/Crawl or Other
- FeaturesHigh Spd Connection, Home Protection Plcy, Smoke Alarm/Detec, Utility Shed
- ParkingOff Street
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods, Water View, None
- WindowsPanel Door(s)
- ConstructionFrame, Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedJune 2nd, 2019
- Days on Market83
- HOA Fees Freq.Yearly
- Address3829 Alta Dr
- SubdivisionValle Lake
- CityDe Soto
- Zip Code63020
- InteriorBuilt-In Bookcases, Open Floor Plan, Some Carpeting, Some Window Treatmnt, Walk-In Closets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Electric Cooktop, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central-Electric
- BasementSpace/Crawl or Other
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictDesoto 73
- ElementaryAthena Elem.
- MiddleDesoto Jr. High
- HighDesoto Sr. High
- Listing OfficeHeartland Realty
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.