29 W Brentmoor Park, Clayton
Reduced $1,000,000. Phenomenal value in a fully renovated property. Current owners have $4,500,000 total investment in the home. The $2,000,000 of improvements from time of purchase took a classic Brentmoor Park property and transformed it in a fully modern estate. #29 encompasses six zones of geothermal heating and cooling, state of the art Savant system to easily make SmartHouse capable. The modern kitchen, hearth and family addition was completed in 2008. Master Bath was completely remodeled in 2017. Landscape is extravagant, with a paver walkway, tropical and exotic plantings, a salt water pool, waterfalls, koi pond, and greenhouse. The home provides highest levels of privacy, elegance and luxury. The Master Bedroom is spacious and provides dual closets. All bedrooms, en-suite. A paver circle drive leads to garage parking for three, in a heated/cooled environment. A custom 5000 bottle wine cellar is designed to replicate a cave. Attached guest apartment, completes the property.
- MLS® #19041027
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Year Built1928
- Basement TypePartial
- AmenitiesPrivate Inground Pool
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAdditional Parking,Attached Garage,Carriage House w/Apt,Circle Drive,Garage Door Opener,Rear/Side Entry
- Community Pool & Private PoolYes
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods,Level Lot,Partial Fencing
- Date ListedJune 7th, 2019
- Days on Market304
- Address29 W Brentmoor Park
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63105
- Interior FeaturesBookcases,High Ceilings,Historic/Period Mlwk,Open Floorplan,Carpets,High Ceilings,Walk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesGrill,Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Cooktop,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Wine Cooler
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces5
- ElementaryGlenridge Elem.
- MiddleWydown Middle
- HighClayton High
- Listing OfficeJanet McAfee Inc.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.