29 W Brentmoor Park, Clayton
Resplendent showcase property. A phenomenal value. This vintage estate is fully renovated, throughout. Current owners have $4,500,000 total investment in the home, transforming a classic Brentmoor Park manse into a fully modern masterpiece. #29 encompasses six zones of geothermal heating and cooling, state of the art Savant system to easily make SmartHouse capable. The modern kitchen, hearth and family addition was completed in 2008. The second level primary bath was gutted and rebuilt new in 2017. Landscape is extravagant, with a paver walkway, tropical and exotic plantings, a salt water pool, waterfalls, koi pond, and greenhouse. The home provides highest levels of privacy, elegance and luxury. The primary bedroom is spacious, with private dual closets. All bedrooms, en-suite. A paver circle drive leads to garage parking for three, in a heated/cooled environment. A custom 5000 bottle wine cellar is designed to replicate a cave. Attached guest apartment, completes the property.
- MLS® #19041027
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage8,876
- Year Built1928
- Basement TypePartial
- AmenitiesPrivate Inground Pool
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAdditional Parking,Attached Garage,Carriage House w/Apt,Circle Drive,Garage Door Opener,Rear/Side Entry
- Community Pool & Private PoolYes
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods,Level Lot,Partial Fencing
- Date ListedJune 7th, 2019
- Days on Market394
- Address29 W Brentmoor Park
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63105
- Interior FeaturesBookcases,High Ceilings,Historic/Period Mlwk,Open Floorplan,Carpets,High Ceilings,Walk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesGrill,Dishwasher,Disposal,Gas Cooktop,Range Hood,Refrigerator,Wine Cooler
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces5
- ElementaryGlenridge Elem.
- MiddleWydown Middle
- HighClayton High
- Listing OfficeJanet McAfee Inc.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.