424 Lee Ave, Kirkwood
Location! Location! Location! Property is in walking distance to shopping and dining in downtown Kirkwood. Back on Market, No fault of sellers. Being sold "as is." Use Special Sale Contract. Seller to make no repairs or do any inspections. Charming original farm house. Perfect for fixer-upper or tear down opportunity. Home offers main floor master and laundry with mud room. There is a tin ceiling under that shiplap. Bonus family room with skylights. Utility shed and 2 car detached garage with level large back yard. Attached boundary adjustment to widen the lot has been approved by the City of Kirkwood...In process of recording. Contact agent with any questions. See MLS #19043912 for duplicate land listing.
- MLS® #19043900
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,380
- Year Built1870
- StyleBungalow / Cottage
- StatusActive Under Contract
- Basement TypeSpace/Crawl or Other, Cellar
- FeaturesUtility Shed
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionInfill Lot, Wood Fence
- Date ListedJune 13th, 2019
- Days on Market100
- Address424 Lee Ave
- SubdivisionL S Holdens Sub Of Rose Hill
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63122
- InteriorSome Carpeting, Vaulted Ceiling, Some Wood Floors, Some Window Treatmnt
- AppliancesDisposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances, Washer
- HeatingForced Air
- Cooling1 Window/Wall, Central-Electric
- Has BasementYes
- BasementSpace/Crawl or Other, Cellar
- Stories1.5 Story
- DistrictKirkwood R-VII
- ElementaryW. W. Keysor Elem.
- MiddleNipher Middle
- HighKirkwood Sr. High
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Alliance
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.