3952 Lockport, Bridgeton
Brilliant Victorian home with attached 6 car drive through garage for RV/Boat! 3 bed, 2.5 baths home built in 1991 from custom plans of the engineer seller. Home is detailed w/ wood flooring, crown molding, Victorian style lighting, 2 fireplaces, windows, built in solar panel chase & more! Foyer has slate flooring & vaulted ceiling opened to the loft. To the right is a formal dining room & sitting room to the left. The kitchen features Corian® Solid Surface counters, ceramic tile floors, real wood cabinetry & open to the living room. Off the LR are sliding glass doors that open to the screened-in patio. Main floor master features a walk-in closet, fireplace, door to patio, large bath w/double vanity, separate tub & shower. Main floor laundry, separate sink, & a hall half bath. Upstairs has two nice sized bedrooms, full bath, & loft. Features include two separate HVACs, & newer: HVAC, water heater, windows, roof, siding. Termite proof home, unfinished basement w/ roughed-in bath.
- MLS® #19044962
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,190
- Year Built1991
- Basement Type8 ft + pour, Full, Roughed-In Bath, Sump Pit/Pump
- AmenitiesWorkshop/Hobby Area, Security Lighting
- FeaturesBuilt-In Speakers, High Spd Connection, Covered Porch, Smoke Alarm/Detec, Burglar Alarm-Owned, Patio-Screened
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Oversize, Workshp/Storage Area
- # of Garages6
- Garages21' x 55'
- Lot DescriptionChain Link Fence, Fencing, Level Lot, Streetlights
- Windows6 Panel Door(s), Sliding Glass Doors, Some Insulated Wndws, Panel Door(s), Some Wood Windows
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Date ListedJune 19th, 2019
- Days on Market29
- Address3952 Lockport
- SubdivisionSt James Estates 11
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63044
- InteriorOpen Floor Plan, Special Millwork, Some Window Treatmnt, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closets, Wetbar, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Gas
- HeatingDual System, Forced Air 90+, Zoned, Humidifier
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central-Electric, Zoned, Dual System, 14 SEER+
- Has BasementYes
- Basement8 ft + pour, Full, Roughed-In Bath, Sump Pit/Pump
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesGas, Woodburning Fireplce, Circulating Blower
- Stories1.5 Story
- DistrictPattonville R-III
- ElementaryRobert Drummond Elem.
- MiddleHolman Middle
- HighPattonville Sr. High
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Vision
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.