502 W 5th, Washington
Perfect opportunity to own this stately home with historical charm in a prime location for a Bed & Breakfast, within walking to distance to beautiful Down Town Washington. Built in 1907, this home has been fully restored and updated throughout. The entry foyer is stunning showcasing the gorgeous wood floors and milwork that continues throughout the home. The formal dinning room is full of natural light and leads to the breakfast room overlooking the fabulously lanscaped backyard. The kitchen has stainless steel appliances and natural stone counter tops. Upstairs you will find 3 spacious bedrooms, 2 full baths, a walkout to the upper balcony and a laundry room. The 3rd floor has a large bedroom with lots of gorgeous natural wood accents and its own personal full bathroom with a large shower.
- MLS® #19045266
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,115
- Year Built1907
- Basement TypeUnfinished, Walk-Up, 8 ft + pour
- FeaturesDeck, Smoke Alarm/Detec, Suitable for Bed/Brk
- ParkingOff Street, Other, Accessible Parking, Alley Access, Accessible Route to Entry
- Lot DescriptionFencing, Level Lot, Sidewalks, Wood Fence
- WindowsPanel Door(s), Atrium Door(s), Some Wood Windows
- Date ListedJune 18th, 2019
- Days on Market92
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address502 W 5th
- AreaWashington School
- SubdivisionUhlenbrook Estates
- Zip Code63090
- InteriorSome Window Treatmnt, 10 foot ceilings, Some Wood Floors, 9' Ceilings, Historic/Period Mlwk, Special Millwork
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Front Controls on Range/Cooktop, Stainless Steel Appliances
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central-Electric, Zoned, Heat Pump
- Has BasementYes
- BasementUnfinished, Walk-Up, 8 ft + pour
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWoodburning Fireplce
- Stories3+ Story
- ElementaryWashington West Elem.
- MiddleWashington Middle
- HighWashington High
- Listing OfficeGladys Manion, Inc.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.