1952 Greenpoint Dr Unit 304, Kirkwood
This is the perfect condo for first-time homebuyers! Enjoy all Kirkwood has to offer and all the amenities Greenbriar has to offer. It’s a wonderful condo community featuring a pool, clubhouse, party cabana great for entertaining as well, 24-hour fitness center, tennis & basketball courts, a picturesque lake and walking trails. Fully remodeled by McBride in 2009, nicely maintained since, new carpeting and freshly painted throughout. This spacious condo has a nice eat-in kitchen, large living/dining room combo with gas fireplace, crown molding and opens to your covered deck. All appliances are staying including the in-unit washer and dryer. Low condo fee includes water, sewer, trash, landscaping, snow removal and some insurance. Additional lower level storage available as well. All in Kirkwood Schools, great access to highways, restaurants, shopping, what more could you need? This is condo is ready for its new owners in this friendly community.
- MLS® #19045425
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage929
- Year Built1967
- StyleGarden Apartment
- Basement TypeNone
- AmenitiesClubhouse/Comm. Room, Exercise Room
- ParkingAccessible Parking, Off Street
- Windows6 Panel Door(s), Pocket Door(s)
- ConstructionBrick Veneer Predom
- Date ListedJune 19th, 2019
- Days on Market93
- HOA Fees196
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address1952 Greenpoint Dr Unit 304
- SubdivisionGreenbriar Condo
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63122
- InteriorOpen Floor Plan, Some Carpeting, Some Window Treatmnt
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric, Washer
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central-Electric
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Starter Fireplc.
- DistrictKirkwood R-VII
- ElementaryGeorge R. Robinson Elem.
- MiddleNipher Middle
- HighKirkwood Sr. High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Gundaker
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.