(Undisclosed Address), Gerald
This 75 acre farm features great farmland plus a 2000 SQ FT Main House and a new 1500 SQ FT Guest House. The farmland is fenced and cross fenced, clean and ready for use as depicted by the photos. Also included are two barns and a heated greenhouse. The Main House is hidden .2 miles from the road - good privacy! With vaulted ceilings and hardwood floors, there are 3 BR, 2 Baths, kitchen with all new stainless steel appliances, range with glass cooktop and double ovens and granite countertops. Also a sun room, laundry and wood burning fireplace. The finished lower level has a fourth BR, full bath, tile floor, storage room, open space and walkout. A wrap around deck overlooks a 2+/- acre stocked lake. The new Guest House features 2 BR and 2 Baths, all new stainless steel kitchen appliances, large island and granite countertops. Great room has a wood burning fireplace. The LL has plenty of open space and a possible 3rd BR. Composite board makes for a beautiful back deck
- MLS® #19045849
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,632
- Year Built2006
- TypeAcreage & Farms
- Sub-TypeAcreage Rural, Mini-Farm, Recreational
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL, Full, Poured Concrete, Rec/Family Area, Sleeping Area, Walk-Out
- AmenitiesGreenhouse, Other, Workshop/Hobby Area
- UtilitiesElectric, Telephone
- FeaturesDeck, Dock, Scenic View, Water View
- ParkingAdditional Parking, Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Other, Tandem Parking, Workshp/Storage Area
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionGently Rolling, Pasture, Scattered Timber
- Date ListedJune 24th, 2019
- Days on Market143
- Zip Code63037
- Interior FeaturesBreakfast Bar, Dishwasher, Some Wood Floors, Vaulted Ceilings
- HeatingHeat Pump
- CoolingCentral-Electric, Heat Pump
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL, Full, Poured Concrete, Rec/Family Area, Sleeping Area, Walk-Out
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesFamily Room
- DistrictGasconade Co. R-II
- ElementaryGerald Elem.
- MiddleOwensville Middle
- HighOwensville High
- Listing OfficeBailey Properties, Inc.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.