108 Front St Unit 103 & 104, Labadie
The Labadie Depot is a 6100 sq ft. Historically styled retail/office with 1650 sq.ft leased to The Bank of Sullivan. 1000 sq ft professional offices and 1000 sq.ft of retail and sales. High Visibility corner lot in suburban high growth area. 2500 sq.ft HI-VISIBILITY remaining white box space which can be subdivided .Restaurant, Art Studio, Convention center, Accounting/Tax, Brokerage, Legal, Insurance and Professional services. Labadie central business district has been nominated by East-West Gateway Commission for the Great Streets enhancement funds. The Great Streets Initiative has been built. Be a part of a wonderful growing Historic village. WILL DO THE BUILD-OUT TO SUIT.
- MLS® #19047089
- Square Footage6,300
- Square FootageBuilder
- Year Built2005
- TypeCommercial & Indr.
- Sub-TypeRetail, Office Land
- UtilitiesElectric, Water, Sewer, Telephone
- FeaturesExterior Lighting, Smoke Alarm/Detec, Wheelchair Access
- Parking Spaces40
- ParkingLighted Parking, Paved Asphalt
- ExteriorBrick, Combination
- Listing OfficeFred O. Thatcher, Realtor
- Address108 Front St Unit 103 & 104
- AreaWashington School
- Zip Code63055
- HeatingIndividual Unit, Forced Air
- # of Stories1
- Date ListedJune 24th, 2019
- Days on Market86
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.