1461 Creekside, High Ridge
Darling home that has been updated with new windows, a partially finished basement with bonus room, and fresh paint throughout. Walk into this lovely home that has a bright and carpeted living room. The eat in kitchen has plenty of space and sliding glass doors that lead out to the deck and a huge, fenced backyard. The three main bedrooms are down the hall and the master has it's own full en suite bathroom. Downstairs, you have an additional flex space, plus an office or additional sleeping area. Huge storage space rounds out the basement. A new roof and sump pump make this a great move in ready home! All the appliances stay with the home as well. Come see this beauty at the first open house on Sunday, June 30th.
- MLS® #19048084
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,248
- Year Built1982
- Basement TypeFull, Partially Finished, Rec/Family Area, Sleeping Area, Sump Pit/Pump
- ParkingOff Street
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods, Fencing
- WindowsSliding Glass Doors, Some Insulated Wndws
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Date ListedJune 28th, 2019
- Days on Market4
- HOA Fees240
- HOA Fees Freq.Yearly
- Address1461 Creekside
- SubdivisionAntire Valley
- CityHigh Ridge
- Zip Code63049
- InteriorSome Carpeting, Some Window Treatmnt
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Softener
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Partially Finished, Rec/Family Area, Sleeping Area, Sump Pit/Pump
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictNorthwest R-I
- ElementaryHigh Ridge Elem.
- MiddleWood Ridge Middle School
- HighNorthwest High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty STL
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.