2990 Camelot St, High Ridge
RANCH ON 1.1 WOODED ACRES WITH 3700+ SQ FT OF PRIVACY! Situated at end of a wooded cul-de-sac, enter to large foyer & into 19x19 great room with gas fireplace, skylights & wood floors. Cathedral ceiling overhead spans great room & into kitchen, breakfast area & dining room. Kitchen boasts S/S appliances, ceramic tile floor/backsplash, ceiling fan & ample storage with pantry. Windows in breakfast room overlook adjacent cedar deck, accessed from kitchen. Down the hall, you'll find hall closet with full size W/D, full hall bath & 3 bedrooms including master with full bath, tub with separate shower & 2 closets include 1 walk-in. Lower level is finished & perfect for teenager or mother-in-law suite: Family room with kitchenette, W/D & door to 2nd cedar deck with HOT TUB (stays), office/sleeping area, full bath, workshop (with own door to deck), 3 storage closets & large storage area, plus rec room & living room combo. French doors provide access from lower level to carport area. MUST SEE!
- MLS® #19048320
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,994
- Year Built1989
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL, Full, Partially Finished, Poured Concrete, Sleeping Area, Walk-Out, Sump Pit/Pump, Storage/Locker
- AmenitiesWorkshop/Hobby Area, Hot Tub
- FeaturesDeck, Smoke Alarm/Detec, Utility Shed, Burglar Alarm-Owned, Home Protection Plcy
- ParkingCovered, Off Street, Rear/Side Entry
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods, Corner Lot, Fencing, Wooded, Cul-De-Sac
- WindowsFrench Door(s), Some Insulated Wndws, Some Storm Doors, Skylight(s)
- Date ListedJune 28th, 2019
- Days on Market37
- Address2990 Camelot St
- SubdivisionCamelot Gardens
- CityHigh Ridge
- Zip Code63049
- InteriorCathedral Ceilings, Open Floor Plan, Some Carpeting, Some Window Treatmnt, Walk-In Closets, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric, Stainless Steel Appliances, Trash Compactor
- HeatingForced Air, Humidifier
- CoolingAttic Fan, Ceiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL, Full, Partially Finished, Poured Concrete, Sleeping Area, Walk-Out, Sump Pit/Pump, Storage/Locker
- # of Fireplaces1
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictNorthwest R-I
- ElementaryMurphy Elem.
- MiddleNorthwest Valley School
- HighNorthwest High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Gundaker
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.