111 W Allen St, Wentzville
Building has been a church for 49 years. Could be a fantastic banquet hall, offices, private school or restaurant; whatever you can imagine. Main seating area(200+) has Platform, Heated Baptistry, Sound Booth, Acoustic Dampening Panels, Indirect Lighting, Crown Moulding. Foyer Area includes Nursery, Mens and Ladies Restrooms. Large Office and Half Bath Upstairs. Additional storage behind platform. Lower Level has 90 X 17 Main Hall, Mens and Ladies Restrooms, Kitchen, Bath w/Shower and Sleeping Area. Seven Classrooms 13 X 12, one 24 X 13 and one 15 X 13. 27 X 6 Utility Room w/4 zoned HVACS and Water Heater. Brick House has complete living areas on both floors with kitchens and laundries. Elegant Woodwork and Transom Windows with Some Bay Windows and Pocket Doors. Two Beautiful Ceramic Fireplaces on Main Level. Widows Walk on Upper Level. Basement now used for Woodworking with Large Cabinetmakers Workbench. Inviting Covered Porch on front of home. Downtown Wentzville Historic Area!!
- MLS® #19048401
- Year Built1970
- TypeCommercial & Indr.
- Sub-TypeCommercial Land, Special Purpose/Use
- UtilitiesElectric, Gas, Sewer, Water
- Features2+ Lavatories, Building Sign, Kitchen Facilities, Wheelchair Access
- ParkingPaved Asphalt, Parking Lot, Concrete
- ExteriorBrick, Concrete/Block
- Lot DescriptionSee tax record
- ConstructionConventional, Other
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Select
- Address111 W Allen St
- SubdivisionRailroad Addn-Wentz
- CountySt Charles
- Zip Code63385
- InteriorConcrete/Block, Drywall, Paneled
- HeatingForced Air, Individual Unit
- CoolingWall Unit(s), Central-Electric
- # of Stories2
- Date ListedJuly 1st, 2019
- Days on Market111
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.