86 Valley Drive, Valley Park
7.485 prime acres with a home that is tenant occupied. The house is 1,364 sq.ft. Newer septic in 2017. Property is in the Rockwood Summit School District. Survey is online. The sellers will have 2 separate tax IDs so the property has potential for more development. This sale will include both tax records. The house will have 3.37 acres, and another ID will have 4.11 acres. Very private in the heart of Fenton area. Very convenient to 144 and I-141. One of a kind property. There is a 1 car garage, and barn. Great for horse lovers, or tear down, and build a custom home on 7.4 acres! Lots of potential here! Property is being sold in it's present condition. House has been maintained. Super private! No sign on property.
- MLS® #19050162
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,364
- Year Built1930
- Basement TypePartial
- FeaturesNear Public Trans, Pole Barn
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingCovered, Detached
- # of Garages1
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods, Level Lot, Suitable for Horses, Terraced/Sloping
- WindowsSome Insulated Wndws, Some Storm Doors
- Date ListedJuly 7th, 2019
- Days on Market10
- Address86 Valley Drive
- AreaRockwood Summit
- SubdivisionValley Parks Hills
- CityValley Park
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63088
- AppliancesRange Hood, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Has BasementYes
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictRockwood R-VI
- ElementaryUthoff Valley Elem.
- MiddleRockwood South Middle
- HighRockwood Summit Sr. High
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives of St. Louis
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.