215 W Mary St, Jackson
Beautiful, updated, older home between Uptown Jackson and Jackson City Park. Main level Laundry, Living Room, Dining Room, Kitchen with Walk-in Pantry. Lower Level Bonus Room/Bedroom with Bathroom and Walk-in Closet has a walk-out patio door with private parking and entrance that has "INCOME" potential. This is a PERFECT Starter Home or Retirement home and Move-in READY. You'll love the covered front porch and semi-private FENCED back yard if you have pets.
- MLS® #19050700
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,325
- Year Built1929
- StyleBungalow / Cottage
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL, Partially Finished, Walk-Out
- ParkingAccessible Parking, Basement/Tuck-Under, Rear/Side Entry, Workshp/Storage Area
- Lot DescriptionChain Link Fence, Partial Fencing, Streetlights
- WindowsSome Wood Windows
- ConstructionFrame, Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedJuly 9th, 2019
- Days on Market148
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address215 W Mary St
- SubdivisionLinus Sanfords Add
- CountyCape Girardeau
- Zip Code63755
- InteriorSome Window Treatmnt, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range Hood, Range/Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air
- Cooling2 Window/Wall, Other
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL, Partially Finished, Walk-Out
- Stories1.5 Story
- DistrictJackson R-II
- ElementaryOrchard Drive Elem.
- MiddleJackson Russell Hawkins Jr High
- HighJackson Sr. High
- Listing OfficeCentury 21 Ashland Realty
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.