2705 Hilltop Dr, Jackson
Gorgeous, peaceful country setting for this classic brick ranch on 3+ acres, conveniently located off E Jackson Blvd! Most is inside city limits, but a part is outside of the city. Gas fireplace in living room, woodburning fireplace in family room, and wood stove in basement rec room. Main level half bath has laundry closet, and there is a laundry room in basement. Enclosed porch off family room, main and lower level patios. Three outbuildings: 12x14 shed, 50x46 garage/shop, & 70x46 equipment shed. Cellular tower excluded. Back line connects to Kimbeland Country Club.
- MLS® #19051091
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,002
- Year Built1960
- StatusActive Under Contract
- Basement Type8 ft + pour, Full, Partially Finished, Poured Concrete, Rec/Family Area, Walk-Out
- AmenitiesWorkshop/Hobby Area
- FeaturesHigh Spd Connection, Outbuilding, Patio, Smoke Alarm/Detec, Utility Shed, Porch-Glass Enclosed
- ParkingWorkshp/Storage Area, Covered
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods, Backs To Golf Course
- ConstructionBrick/Stone Msn Pred
- Date ListedJuly 10th, 2019
- Days on Market43
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address2705 Hilltop Dr
- CountyCape Girardeau
- Zip Code63755
- InteriorSome Carpeting, Some Window Treatmnt
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingBaseboard, Hot Water/Steam
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Has BasementYes
- Basement8 ft + pour, Full, Partially Finished, Poured Concrete, Rec/Family Area, Walk-Out
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesFull Masonry, Gas, Woodburning Fireplce, Freestanding/Stove
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictJackson R-II
- ElementarySouth Elem.
- MiddleJackson Russell Hawkins Jr High
- HighJackson Sr. High
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives of Cape Co.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.