5795 Lindell Boulevard, St Louis
Back on Market through no fault of Seller. House has Passed City of St Louis Municipal Inspections and Sellers have installed new Radon Mitigation System. Originally part of the International strip of the 1904 World's Fair which represented Asia. Sellers created grounds with a nod to Asia; w/Ginkos, Japanese maples, gardens w/dry stacked stone, pergolas, and a custom Moon Gate. Featured on numerous Garden Tours. One of only few Maritz and Young designs commissioned in St Louis City, in classic and perfect symmetry. A glassed loggia w/heated floors connects the living room to main floor, with views of 1.2 acres, Forest Park and the Art Museum. Details include sweeping staircase, spacious rooms, terrazzo floors and elevator. Functional floor plan, fewer rooms, larger in scale: 2 Master Suites and 2 bedrooms with Jack-n-Jill bath. 3 car heated, attached garage. Slate roof. Oversized pool. Property being delivered As-Is, with Inspection Reports to be made available, upon request.
- MLS® #19052592
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Year Built1926
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL,Partial
- AmenitiesElevator in Residence,Private Inground Pool
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Rear/Side Entry
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods,Fencing,Level Lot,Park View
- Date ListedJuly 12th, 2019
- Days on Market268
- Address5795 Lindell Boulevard
- AreaCentral West
- SubdivisionCatlin Tr Add
- CitySt Louis
- CountySt Louis City
- Zip Code63112
- Interior FeaturesBookcases,Open Floorplan,Carpets,High Ceilings,Walk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Gas Cooktop,Range Hood,Refrigerator
- HeatingHot Water,Radiator(s),Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL,Partial
- # of Fireplaces2
- DistrictSt. Louis City
- ElementaryHamilton Elem. Community Ed.
- MiddleLangston Middle
- HighSumner High
- Listing OfficeJanet McAfee Inc.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.