2203 County Road 439, Jackson
Equestrian lovers take note as this is such a rare find in Southeast Missouri with all it has to offer both indoors and out. Upon entering the driveway you will be flanked with mature trees and white vinyl fencing lining the way as you travel up to the main house nestled in the middle of the property for privacy. The 2 story dwelling is complete with nearly 4000 sq ft of living space and a full unfinished basement for future developement. High ceilings, gorgeous fireplace, HUGE kitchen with a breakfast area that gives way to tons of windows offering breathtaking views of the great outdoors are only a glimpse of what you will find. Outside there is nearly 26 acres of pasture partially fenced with a 72x144 indoor riding arena, custom stables complete with wash bay, stalls, tack room and more, a 4 bay shop/garage with full length porch and a 24x30 lean too along with a beautiful stocked pond that lies near by. Impressive in every way, this homestead won’t disappoint.
- MLS® #19052674
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,722
- Year Built1998
- StatusActive Under Contract
- Basement TypeFireplace in LL, Full, Roughed-In Fireplace, Unfinished
- AmenitiesWorkshop/Hobby Area
- FeaturesDeck, Lake Access, Outbuilding, Covered Porch, Burglar Alarm-Owned, Smoke Alarm/Detec, Horse Barn, Pole Barn
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingAdditional Parking, Attached Garage, Circle Drive, Detached, Garage Door Opener, Oversize, Rear/Side Entry, Workshp/Storage Area
- # of Garages6
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods, Fencing, Suitable for Horses, Backs to Open Grnd, Pond/Lake, Park View
- WindowsSome Insulated Wndws
- ConstructionBrick/Stone Msn Pred
- Date ListedJuly 12th, 2019
- Days on Market35
- Address2203 County Road 439
- CountyCape Girardeau
- Zip Code63755
- InteriorBuilt-In Bookcases, Some Carpeting, Some Window Treatmnt, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closets, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Electric Cooktop, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances
- HeatingForced Air, Heat Pump
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFireplace in LL, Full, Roughed-In Fireplace, Unfinished
- # of Fireplaces1
- Stories1.5 Story
- DistrictJackson R-II
- ElementaryWest Lane Elem.
- MiddleJackson Russell Hawkins Jr High
- HighJackson Sr. High
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives of Cape Co.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.