3438 Russell Blvd Unit 401, St Louis
The Adlon Condominium in historic Compton Heights neighborhood w/2Bd, 1Bth & 1300+ Sqft of living space! Secured entry that opens to lobby; bicycle storage & private storage Rm are off lobby area. Take elevator or staircase to 4th Floor into condo & find Foyer w/coat closet, hardwoods & tall ceilings. Living & Dining Rms both w/plenty of windows & crown moldings! Plenty of Kitchen cabinetry, backsplash & butler’s pantry! Bth w/Vitrolite tile, tile floors!2 Highlights: ample amounts of natural lighting, great views in each Rm, maid’s door in Kitchen w/access to 4th Floor hallway, crown molding & elegant millwork including built-in storage, meticulously maintained community w/back lawn. Condo fees practically covers all utilities (heat, hot water, water, sewer, trash, maintenance, elevators, common areas) besides the electric bill, on average, less than $60/month; on site laundry w/credit card/smartphone readers, assigned parking spot located right next to secured rear entrance!
- MLS® #19053855
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,315
- Year Built1927
- StyleGarden Apartment
- Basement TypeNone
- AmenitiesSecurity System, Common Laundry Fac., Elevator, Extra Storage
- FeaturesNear Public Trans, Streetlights, Lobby
- ParkingOff Street, Additional Parking, Assigned/1 Space
- Lot DescriptionPark View, Sidewalks, Streetlights, Park Adjacent
- WindowsPanel Door(s)
- ConstructionBrick Veneer Predom
- Date ListedJuly 26th, 2019
- Days on Market55
- HOA Fees660
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address3438 Russell Blvd Unit 401
- AreaCentral East
- SubdivisionCompton Heights
- CitySt Louis
- CountySt Louis City
- Zip Code63104
- InteriorSome Window Treatmnt, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven-Gas
- Cooling3 Plus Window/Wall
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictSt. Louis City
- ElementaryShenandoah Elem.
- MiddleFanning Middle Community Ed.
- HighRoosevelt High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Premier Group
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.