2345 Garrett Ln Unit E, Jackson
Have you been wanting to get started in real estate investment? This is the perfect opportunity...2 bed, 2.5 bath townhouse in immaculate condition located in the East Elementary school district!! The garage, bedrooms and living area are spacious and bright. The current owner has added multiple features, including: custom fitting blinds, extended patio, updated counter tops, and security door. Other units are currently being leased for $850-$900 per month with tenants lining up waiting on an opening! Eligible for FHA and Rural Development loan, which means you could start your real estate investment journey with as little as $500 down!
- MLS® #19053965
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,082
- Year Built2003
- Basement TypeNone
- FeaturesDeck, Smoke Alarm/Detec
- Parking Spaces2
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods
- Windows6 Panel Door(s), Sliding Glass Doors, Some Storm Doors
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Date ListedJuly 17th, 2019
- Days on Market9
- Address2345 Garrett Ln Unit E
- CountyCape Girardeau
- Zip Code63755
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air
- Stories2 Story
- DistrictJackson R-II
- ElementaryEast Elem.
- MiddleJackson Russell Hawkins Jr High
- HighJackson Sr. High
- Listing OfficeRitter Real Estate
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.