157 Jubilee Hill Dr Unit E, Grover
Freshly updated and move-in ready Condo in AAA rated Rockwood School District! This cozy second floor unit has a nice open floor plan, freshly painted, engineered hardwood flooring throughout and abundance of natural light. Bright and open living room with an access to the private balcony with storage closet. The kitchen is complete with stainless steel appliances, brand new dishwasher and microwave oven, pantry and a refrigerator to stay. Brand new carpet in the bedrooms. Master bedroom comes with an en-suite full size bath and a walk in closet. 2nd bedroom also has a walk-in closet and an easy access to the hall bath. The laundry room is conveniently located in the unit and includes a washer/dryer. This great unit comes with two assigned parking spaces. The complex offers swimming pools, tennis courts, playground, walking and biking paths, and ponds. Located within minutes from the Wildwood Plaza featuring community events, grocery, restaurants, shopping and a movie theater!
- MLS® #19054461
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage868
- Year Built1988
- Basement TypeNone
- AmenitiesClubhouse/Comm. Room, Inground Pool, Private Laundry Hkup, Tennis Court, Walking Trail
- FeaturesPatio, Private Laundry
- ParkingAdditional Parking, Assigned/2 Spaces, Guest Parking
- Community Pool & Private PoolYes
- WindowsSliding Glass Doors, Panel Door(s)
- ConstructionBrick Veneer Decrtv, Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedJuly 18th, 2019
- Days on Market119
- HOA Fees180
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address157 Jubilee Hill Dr Unit E
- SubdivisionVictoria Crossing
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63040
- InteriorOpen Floor Plan, Some Carpeting, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral-Electric, Ceiling Fan
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictRockwood R-VI
- ElementaryPond Elem.
- MiddleWildwood Middle
- HighEureka Sr. High
- Listing OfficeThe Agency
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.