608 Clark Ave, Webster Groves
Rare Webster Groves opportunity for a 9 year new home where the kids can walk to school and your favorite shops and restaurants are just down the street. Welcome to 608 Clark Avenue, meticulously maintained, with 5 bedrooms, 4 full bathrooms, and a lovely floor plan that includes a spectacular kitchen with 42" custom cabinets, stainless appliances, and large, center island that opens to the great room and walks out French doors to a paver patio in the level, fenced back yard. The second floor houses the laundry room and three bedrooms, including a master suite with enormous walk-in closet with organizers, luxury bath with soaking tub, frameless shower, and double bowl vanity, as well as two other bedrooms joined by a Jack & Jill bath. The walk-up third floor has another bedroom, full bath, and family/media room. The main floor bedroom is currently being used as an office. The unfinished lower level offers plenty of storage and expansion opportunity.
- MLS® #19054751
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage2,820
- Year Built2010
- Basement TypeFull, Poured Concrete, Unfinished
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingDetached, Garage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionPartial Fencing, Sidewalks
- WindowsFrench Door(s), Panel Door(s), Some Insulated Wndws
- Date ListedJuly 22nd, 2019
- Days on Market29
- Address608 Clark Ave
- AreaWebster Groves
- SubdivisionTuxedo Park
- CityWebster Groves
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63119
- InteriorCenter Hall Plan, 9' Ceilings, Open Floor Plan, Some Carpeting, Special Millwork, Some Window Treatmnt, Walk-In Closets, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Gas Cooktop, Stainless Steel Appliances
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Poured Concrete, Unfinished
- Stories2.5 Story
- DistrictWebster Groves
- ElementaryAvery Elem.
- MiddleHixson Middle
- HighWebster Groves High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty STL
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.