2008 W Jackson Blvd, Jackson
This ideal retail development location is not only an excellent investment opportunity but a chance to own what was once a Jackson Missouri landmark. The former Pioneer Orchards Market Company sits on 6.41 prime commercial acres on a corner lot in an extremely high traffic area of Jackson. There are 3 large buildings on this unique property: a brick 3,495 square foot retail store with brick interior walls, concrete floors, 2 restrooms, display shelves, and enclosed loading dock. Also included is a 3,326 square foot attached greenhouse and two steel sheds, which together provide an additional 4,933 square feet of storage as well. The 1,479 feet of total road frontage includes 1,247 feet of frontage on four-lane Jackson Blvd, which connects the city of Jackson (with a population of approximately 17,000) to Bollinger County (a population of approximately 13,000) to the west, and the bordering city of Cape Girardeau (population approximately 40,000) to the east.
- MLS® #19054755
- Square Footage8,944
- Square FootageCounty Records
- Year Built1975
- TypeCommercial & Indr.
- Sub-TypeCommercial Land, Industrial Land, Retail
- UtilitiesCable, Electric, Gas, Other, Sewer, Water
- Features2+ Lavatories, Delivery Door, Exterior Lighting, Loading Docks, Other, Overhead Doors
- ParkingExpandable, Gravel, Paved Asphalt, Parking Lot, Concrete, Unpaved
- ExteriorBrick, Combination, Metal or Steel
- RoofMetal, Other Roof Type
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Abernathy Real
- Address2008 W Jackson Blvd
- AreaSoutheast Missouri
- CountyCape Girardeau
- Zip Code63755
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Stories1
- Date ListedJuly 19th, 2019
- Days on Market95
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.