24466 State Highway Ee, Warrenton
Beautiful Escape from the hustle and bustle on 29.28 acres with an additional 2,899 acres of Conservation land right next door! This 2,000 square foot home on the main level plus an additional 1,025 in the lower level. Beautiful Kitchen with custom cabinets and pantry with a breakfast room and covered deck access – Formal Dining that lead to a MASSIVE 40X15 deck – Soaring vaulted Great room the Fireplace – Den – Luxury Master suite with fireplace – walk-in closet and bathroom with dual sinks and whirlpool tub – Main floor laundry – The walk out lower level is finished with a huge recreation room and plenty of windows, wet bar and full bathroom – GEOTHERAML heating and cooling – abut an acre lake – 32X20 Outbuilding with concrete floor and Electric and a great 23x21 cabin that would make a great little Airbnb. Wooded and Open – Call today to make an appointment or find out more details on this property … today!
- MLS® #19055316
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,685
- Year Built2004
- Basement Type8 ft + pour, Bathroom in LL, Egress Window, Full, Partially Finished, Poured Concrete, Rec/Family Area, Walk-Out
- FeaturesDeck, Patio-Covered, Suitable for Bed/Brk, Composite Decking, Covered Deck, Lake Access, Outbuilding
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, Additional Parking, Rear/Side Entry
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionAdjoins Government Land, Suitable for Horses, Pond/Lake, Terraced/Sloping, Wooded, Water View
- Windows6 Panel Door(s)
- ConstructionVinyl Siding, Frame
- Date ListedJuly 23rd, 2019
- Days on Market29
- Address24466 State Highway Ee
- AreaWarrenton R-3
- Zip Code63383
- Interior9' Ceilings, Open Floor Plan, Some Carpeting, Some Window Treatmnt, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric, Stainless Steel Appliances, Water Softener
- Has BasementYes
- Basement8 ft + pour, Bathroom in LL, Egress Window, Full, Partially Finished, Poured Concrete, Rec/Family Area, Walk-Out
- # of Fireplaces2
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictWarren Co. R-III
- ElementaryWarrior Ridge Elem.
- MiddleBlack Hawk Middle
- HighWarrenton High
- Listing OfficeWestplex Real Estate
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.