14050 Old Halls Ferry Rd, Florissant
Charming 3 bedroom, 1 bath home located on almost 4.5 acres within walking distance of local park and Florissant Golf Course! Main floor master bedroom and main floor laundry, updated bath, fresh paint, darling kitchen with breakfast bar, 42" cabinets, updated HVAC, plumbing and electrical! Huge yard with plenty of additional parking and detached 2 car garage for covered parking or storage. This home is a must see!
- MLS® #19055689
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,165
- Year Built1882
- Basement TypeWalk-Out, Cellar, Partial, Unfinished
- AmenitiesWorkshop/Hobby Area
- FeaturesDeck, Near Public Trans, Covered Porch
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAccessible Parking, Additional Parking, Detached, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods, Level Lot
- Windows6 Panel Door(s), Some Insulated Wndws, Some Tilt-In Windows
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Date ListedJuly 24th, 2019
- Days on Market99
- Address14050 Old Halls Ferry Rd
- AreaHazelwood Central
- SubdivisionMusick Estates
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63034
- InteriorSome Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Has BasementYes
- BasementWalk-Out, Cellar, Partial, Unfinished
- Stories1.5 Story
- ElementaryJury Elem.
- MiddleCentral Middle
- HighHazelwood Central High
- Listing OfficeReal Living Gateway Real Est.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.