1214 Clarkson Ct, Ellisville
Impeccably clean, Turn key ready!Newly painted walls, baseboards&railings. Laminate flooring, living room,hall,dining&kitchen,New carpet stairs&upper bedrooms & stairs&LL family rm,2 panel doors, brushed nickel hardware. Main flr boasts spacious living room,bath, kitchen&breakfast room with exposed brick wall. Kitchen with granite counters, beautiful cabinets, stainless steel dishwasher, refrigerator, electric range, remote control under lighting and dimmer. Breakfast area opens to private patio. Upper level offers spacious master/ceiling fan, 2nd bedroom/ walk-in closet,full bath upstairs. LL offers lg family room and large utility with washer, dryer,storage with shelving.Community pool just a short walk, 2 assigned parking spaces and parking for friends, streetlights, convenient to dog park(big and small separate), also close by are, family fitness facilities, spa, new child care center, after school program facility. So private, yet close to everything! If conventional/10% down.
- MLS® #19055820
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage896
- Year Built1966
- Basement TypePartial
- AmenitiesInground Pool
- FeaturesPatio, Smoke Alarm/Detec, Private Laundry, Near Public Trans, Streetlights
- ParkingAdditional Parking, Assigned/2 Spaces
- Community Pool & Private PoolYes
- Lot DescriptionNone
- Windows6 Panel Door(s), Sliding Glass Doors, Some Insulated Wndws
- ConstructionBrick Veneer Decrtv
- Date ListedJuly 25th, 2019
- Days on Market80
- HOA Fees200
- Address1214 Clarkson Ct
- SubdivisionClarkson Townhomes
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63011
- InteriorSome Carpeting, Some Window Treatmnt, Walk-In Closets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Dryer, Washer
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- DistrictRockwood R-VI
- ElementaryWestridge Elem.
- MiddleCrestview Middle
- HighMarquette Sr. High
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Alliance
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.