1115 Morton, Jackson
Farmhouse Style home offers 4 bedrooms with 2 on the main level, 2 upstairs. Large covered deck across front. Enter living room with NEW vinyl plank flooring that continues into all NEW kitchen. Kitchen has been reconfigured to make handier. NEW custom cabinets, NEW countertops, NEW sink, NEW white subway tile backsplash, NEW stainless appliances (side by side refrig, stove, built-in microwave, dishwasher). To rear is larger room that can be used for dining to one side, family room space to other. Two main level bedrooms have NEW neutral carpet. Full bathroom is all NEW and has also been reconfigured to larger room. Flooring is NEW, the combo tub/shower is NEW with tiled walls accented with border of white subway tile, NEW vanity with NEW sink white subway tile backsplash, NEW toilet. NEW neutral carpet covers steps leading to second floor where it flows into 2 more bedrooms. Basement unfinished, provides amble storage. Roof brand NEW. Exterior has been recently power washed.
- MLS® #19056206
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,524
- Year Built1940
- Basement TypeFull, Unfinished, Walk-Out
- AmenitiesWorkshop/Hobby Area
- FeaturesDeck, High Spd Connection, Patio
- ParkingAccessible Parking, Off Street
- Lot Description52x145
- WindowsSome Tilt-In Windows
- Date ListedJuly 25th, 2019
- Days on Market11
- Address1115 Morton
- SubdivisionOliver Morton's 5th Sub
- CountyCape Girardeau
- Zip Code63755
- InteriorSome Carpeting
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Unfinished, Walk-Out
- Stories1.5 Story
- DistrictJackson R-II
- ElementaryEast Elem.
- MiddleJackson Russell Hawkins Jr High
- HighJackson Sr. High
- Listing OfficeRitter Real Estate
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.